Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Friday, May 12, 2017

Watercolor Flowers

Happy Friday!

Robin here and I have a wonderfully quick card to share.


I started with "Watercolor Flowers" (H255) stamped with Versamark and then a fine black embossing powder.  Embossing helps keep the watercolors inside the flowers.  Next take some Distress Inks, stamp them on your work matt and spritz some water.  The painting goes rather quickly.  After drying I cut the flowers out.  I used some more DI on some plain white paper then glued the flowers into place.  Then I stamped with "Swirly Happy Birthday" (E367) and added some butterfly brads.  All that's left is to put it on the base card and you're done.

I want to add a reminder for you.  We have just begun our Great Impressions Monthly Challenge this past Sunday.  

And check out the adorable stamp you can win!

No automatic alt text available.


I do hope you will join us this month.  HAPPY CRAFTING!

Hugs,






1 comment :

Patti J said...

Very pretty, Robin!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...